Join the Community
So… you’re thinking of joining the community and probably want to know why you should right? There are so many reasons to join us but let me just outline five.
- The focus of this community is on health and well-being from a God-centred perspective. We do not try to heal you, but it is our goal to help you find God’s healing hand and allow Him to lead you on your journey.
- The community is about support, encouragement and fellowship from people with first-hand experience of managing and overcoming all kinds of health issues. There is no condemnation and no judgement but be prepared to be challenged in your own journey.
- As the community grows, specialist groups and forums will be created to suit your needs. We want you to be involved in the success of the ministry.
- Your security and privacy is very important, that is why the community area is only visible to subscribed and vetted members. This means you can feel free to say what you want, when you want to whomever you wish without worrying about people viewing your thoughts.
- You can find new friends and chat with other members in the community.
So, if you would like to join us, all you have to do is register and then we will do the rest. If you are successful, you will hear back from me shortly, if you’re still undecided or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Verse of the Day
Testimonials & Comments
Dear Florence, Thank you for your willingness to share so much of yourself. I know you are helping many people – I know because you help me :0) God bless, Kristina
"Thanks Florence! Thank-you for sharing this valuable information! I have struggled with stress related insomnia for many years and it is very debilitating. God's grace is sufficient but I don't feel this is how He wants me to live. I like you, have tried medication,counselling and alternative routes with no success. I am continuing to walk out my healing. God bless you and your work for Him!" ~ Patty
On the Road to Healing by Florence Achama Ukpabi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.