My Belief Statement
- I believe in One Eternal God (YHWH) who has been revealed to mankind as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe in the enduring goodness of God and His love for creation which is evident by the array of beauty even within times of darkness. I believe that God desires good things for His people (both Jews and Gentiles) which includes peace and healing spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
- I believe in the Bible as the authoritative Word of God, and I believe that all Belivers should aim to live a life in keeping with the Holy Scriptures.
- I believe that God created all things perfectly, but after the fall of man in the Garden of Eden sin entered into creation which resulted in eternal separation from God and the curse of sickness, pain and death. I believe that Jesus (Yeshua), the only begotten Son of God paid the price for our sinful nature on the cross at Calvary to fulfil the righteous commandments of the law. Through the power of His shed blood we are redeemed from the curse and brought into the family of God. All who abide in Yeshua are taken out from under the curse of the law and will receive eternal life.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit of God (Ruach) that was given as a gift at Pentecost and is still given freely to all those who truly believe in the sacrifice of Yeshua. The Holy Spirit is our counsellor, friend, helper, teacher and comforter, who enables us to live out a life in keeping with the Word of God. He convicts us of sin and righteousness, in this way enabling us to live a transformed life. Through submission to the Holy Spirit we undergo a process of healing, renewal and restoration that impacts all area of our lives physical, psychological and spiritual, I refer to this as Biblical wholeness and healing.
- I believe that as the Temple of Elohim we have a responsibility to look after ourselves to do the best of our ability, I believe that when we live a life that is set apart to God physically, behaviourally, emotionally, mentally and spiritually that we will experience true deep and lasting healing which is fullness of life.
- I believe in God’s enduring love for the Jewish people and Israel, and that He will return soon to set up His heavenly Kingdom from Jerusalem (the city of Peace) and bring with Him the long awaited peace and salvation to the Jewish people first and to all who love Him.
Verse of the Day
Testimonials & Comments
Dear Florence, Thank you for your willingness to share so much of yourself. I know you are helping many people – I know because you help me :0) God bless, Kristina
"Thanks Florence! Thank-you for sharing this valuable information! I have struggled with stress related insomnia for many years and it is very debilitating. God's grace is sufficient but I don't feel this is how He wants me to live. I like you, have tried medication,counselling and alternative routes with no success. I am continuing to walk out my healing. God bless you and your work for Him!" ~ Patty
On the Road to Healing by Florence Achama Ukpabi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.